Saturday, November 24, 2012

Looking through the fence - Summer Silhouettes

Hello and welcome. 

I have been busy getting ready for my craft sale, but have managed to steel some time to make this birthday card.


The trees in the distance are from the stamp set Lovely as a Tree and have been stamped in River Rock and Old Olive inks.

In the foreground I have used stamps from Summer Silhouettes in colours of River Rock, Soft Suede, Pumpkin Pie and Real Red. For the raised flowers I used Raspberry Ripple ink and after cutting them out I added Glimmer Brads to the centre and fixed them to the card with foam dimensionals.

I lightly sponged some Bashful Blue ink for sky at the top of the card, and River Rock in between the trees.

Card colours: River Rock, Raspberry Ripple and Tempting Turquoise.
Ribbon: Satin Stitched in Raspberry Ripple
Sentiment stamp set: Perfectly Penned 
Punch used for blue border: Dotted Scallop Ribbon Border

Have a good weekend.

Julia






No comments:

Post a Comment