Sunday, November 18, 2012

Snow Festival Bauble

Hello everyone,

This is a quick and simple card using the Snow Festival papers.


One of the paper designs is split into 9 squares of different designs which correspond to many of the products in the Autumn/Winter catalogue. 

After trimming the square I rounded two of the corners to add some detail and layered it onto Gumball Green card. I then stamped and punched out a bauble (from the Tags 'til Christmas set) and fixed this to the topper with dimensionals, adding a rhinestone for some sparkle. The 'merry christmas' is already printed on the paper. 

I then added a layer of Cherry Cobbler to my base white card and fixed my topper again using foam dimensionals. The 'just for you' was stamped and then punched using the Modern Label punch.

Ink (for bauble and sentiment): Cherry Cobbler.

Back soon,

Julia

    

No comments:

Post a Comment