Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Stylin' Snowfolk/Watercolour Winter

Apologies for the lack of posts lately, I have been busy preparing for my house move early next year.

Showing a couple of cards today. The first is a card received from my daughter Amy made with the Stylin' Snowfolk stamp set. She has stamped and paper pieced the hats and scarves along with the carrot noses.


Isn't it a lovely card and so cheerful.

The second card today is one I made with the Watercolour Winter stamp set from the Autumn/Winter catalogue valid until the 31st January 2013.                                                         

To make the background paper for this card I stamped onto Very Vanilla card with the poinsettia image and Raspberry Ripple ink covering the sheet, and then stamped second impression images (the lighter colour) over the top to fill in the gaps. 

Hope you are all enjoying the build up to Christmas, not long to go now. And a big thank you to all my crafting friends and relatives for your lovely hand made cards.

Julia



No comments:

Post a Comment