Monday, November 19, 2012

Shimmer Paint Snowflakes

Hello all, showing another card today using the Shimmer Paint (main cat. page 158) technique.


Scroll down to see matching tag.

For the card I made a 'masterboard' of snowflakes (this stamp was free with my recent craft magazine), by just stamping the same snowflake at random over an entire piece of card with different colours. I then poured a small amount of frost white shimmer paint onto a craft sheet and scrunched up a piece of cling film. I used the cling film to apply the paint to my cardstock between the snowflakes with light dabbing motions. If you want to keep your background 'clean' be careful not to transfer ink from your stamped image, or if you do transfer some ink use it as a feature and dab away all over your card.

And here is the tag made from the same masterboard.


Inks and card: Real Red, Soft Suede, Pool Party.
Background paper: Natural Composition Speciality papers.

Julia


No comments:

Post a Comment