Monday, October 29, 2012

Christmas Card-Making Kit


Good Morning,

A few people have been asking about the card-making kits I offered earlier this year, and so I have decided to put together a Christmas kit.

Sneak peak ..........



The kit on offer will include:

Clear mount stamp set ‘Open Sleigh’ with a nostalgic style sleigh, a lovely stripey stocking, a beautiful swirl design, a greeting, and a verse
4 x pre-scored card blanks
3 x A4 Real Red card
3 x A4 Gumball Green card
3 x A4 Whisper White card
1 metre of ribbon
Silver brads
Die-cut shapes
Inspiration sheet with four card ideas to get you started

In total you should be able to make at least 10 cards from this set.

Cost of the kit is £20, which includes the stamp set worth £14.95. If I need to post your kit to you I would need to add a further £2, but hopefully you can collect from me or I can deliver you live close by.

If you are interested in ordering this kit please let me know by Tuesday the 6th November either by phone on 07796 682902 or email juliajor@googlemail.com and we can discuss payment. I will obviously need to know numbers so that I can order the stamp sets and hopefully get the kits out to you during the week commencing 12th November 2012.

Have a good week.

Julia

1 comment:

  1. Great idea I'm sure it will be really popular count me in. Julie x

    ReplyDelete