Thursday, October 25, 2012

Summer Silhouettes

Hello again, today I am showing a couple of cards made with the new Summer Silhouettes stamp set, seems a bit silly to mention summer when the weather is supposed to turn really cold and wintery this weekend.


The stamps in this set are all separate stems and flower heads etc. so it is easy to put together a multi coloured design. My card is similar to an idea in the new Annual Catalogue but I have created a border using the little 'stamen' stamp and used an Edgelet die to scallop the edge. See more detail ........


My second card below is very similar, just a little more stamping, a second impression on the seed heads and a different border.


My card next time will something different for me, back soon.

Julia

No comments:

Post a Comment