Saturday, April 7, 2012

Aviary - Take 4

Back with card 4 using the Aviary stamps. Probably my favourite so far as I love matting and layering squares and then playing about with the placement until I come up with a pleasing design.


My colours for this card are cardstock of Melon Mambo and Lucky Limeade with inks of River Rock, Melon Mambo, Early Espresso and Soft Suede. The background layer of paper is text in Soft Suede from the Neutrals Paper Stack.

In addition to the the Aviary stamps, I have used the text stamp from French Foliage.

Back next with a card using the new Framelits Labels Dies which will be available from the 1st May, and yes the card does have a bird cage on it!

Julia 




1 comment:

  1. Hi Julia
    Love the cards beautiful as usual hope you all have a lovely Easter. Julie x

    ReplyDelete