Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Attic Boutique - Yellow Canary

A second card using the beautiful Attic Boutique papers. The background for today's card is from the same sheet as used in my previous post with the fountain pens. I have used the swirl effect on the paper to resemble a branch to hang my bird cage from.


I have again used the 'Framelits' label dies to mat and layer my bird cage. Sorry the canary is not very clear but for those of you who don't know, you can click on my image and your computer will enlarge it for you.

Cardstock colours:  Daffodil Delight, Soft Suede and Whisper White.
Ink colours:  Daffodil Delight and Soft Suede.

Attic Boutique papers, 'Framelits' label dies and Bakers Twine (wrapped around card) will all be available when the new mini catalogue launches on the 1st May.

Keep watching - my next post will continue with cards made from these lovely new papers.

Julia


No comments:

Post a Comment