Friday, April 6, 2012

Aviary - Take 3

Hi everyone, well I was wrong about the weather in Andover because we have had a lovely sunny day today. Hope you are enjoying your Easter weekend.

Showing a further card today featuring the Aviary stamps (don't worry only a couple more to go). I had overlooked this set in the main catalogue until recently, but I have had great fun playing with it and could probably go on, and on and on......


This card uses the same colour scheme as my previous card of Early Espresso, Soft Suede, River Rock, Melon Mambo and Lucky Limeade.

The text stamp behind the birds on the background layer is from French Foliage, and this has also been used on the focal image and stamped behind the greeting.

I hope to be back tomorrow with Take 4!

Julia


1 comment:

  1. Love the aviary stamps. Maybe you should use them for an upcoming birthday card....

    ReplyDelete