Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Thank You Lee

This post is dedicated to my son Lee to say thank you so much for your hours of patience in helping me set up my new blog. He has endured panic phone calls from me when I just cannot seem to find out how make something on my blog work, and has put up with my fussy ways (and those of you out there who know me will relate to that), without so much as a comment. 

Thank you Lee, I know this card would not be your thing at all but the message is in the sentiment. 


Colours of inks and cardstock for this card are rich razzleberry and concord crush. The background has been stamped onto the confetti cream cardstock using rich razzleberry ink. The main image has been stamped onto the same cardstock and embossed using the method of first inking your stamp with Versamark and then inking on top of that with concord crush before stamping your image. That way the Versamark layer stays on the top after inking and you can then add your clear powder and heat emboss. The top of the focal image has been shaped using the oval extra-large punch.

Thanks for visiting my blog, hope you like the card.

1 comment: