Sunday, January 23, 2011

Class Cards

Hello, I hope you are all having a good weekend.

I have had an exciting week. On Tuesday I held my first class at home since becoming a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator. Thanks to Anita, Natalie, Linda, Jayne, Carol, Elaine, Julie and Carla who attended. I am really looking forward to the second class next week (must start designing and preping the samples!).

On Saturday I attended training at my Manager Hayley's house. I had a great time and came back with a whole load of goodies and samples, plus some very helpful tips and ideas for cards and projects. Thank you Hayley.

Here are the cards we made at my first class.


The 'birthday' card uses cardstock colours of baja breeze, crumb cake and pretty in pink with stamping in baja breeze and soft suede. For the 'just for you' card I used cardstock of baja breeze, crumb cake and soft suede and again stamped in soft suede. Both cards feature the beautiful 'elegant soiree' designer papers.


In the other two cards above, I have used cardstock colours of rich razzleberry, baja breeze and pear pizzaz. The 'poppy' is stamped in marina mist with a fold of old olive striped grosgrain ribbon and a tiny tag to finish. The bird has been punched (£15.50 for two-step bird punch) from crumb cake cardstock  and I have used paper from the 'designer series paper patterns stack' in the brights selection (£15.50 for 40 sheets of 12" x 12" in 10 colours).

We also made a desk calendar which I will show at a later date. Thank you for stopping by.  

2 comments:

  1. Lovely cards Julia - I can see why you have had to add an extra date to your classes.
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab cards Julia, love the style and the freshness of them. Really looking forward to attending your classes soon

    ReplyDelete