Thursday, January 13, 2011

Embellishment Tag Book

Hello and welcome to my 'Tag Along'.

Today I am sharing with you this cute little tag book of embellishments I made as a gift for my friend Natalie who hosted a Stampin' Up! workshop on Tuesday.


I arranged various colour themed embellishments onto 'ATC' sized tags (6.5cm x 9cm) cut from crumb cake cardstock and used the ornamental flourish from the Bliss 'Sale-a-Bration' set to decorate each tag. I then decorated the front cover using  the 'thanks' stamp from the Perfect Punches set. The book is held together with a binder ring and to finish I tied a bow from the lovely certainly celery striped grossgrain ribbon.

Natalie was very pleased with the tag book, but felt that it may just have to sit on her desk to be looked at as she did not want to pull it appart to use the embellishments!

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful, and I wish I could tie a bow like that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow what a fabulous gift. I can understand why your friend wouldn't want to use it. It is devine.
    x

    ReplyDelete