Saturday, July 19, 2014

What's Up - ideas with this versatile new punch

Hello, as those of you that follow my blog will know my posts lately are fewer due to the fact that I mostly show images of cards I make on my Pinterest 'Made by Me' board, accessed via the link on the right of this blog.

However, I came up with a few different ideas for the new 'What's Up' punch and wanted to show them here with a little explanation.

What's Up Punch by Stampin' Up!

As soon as I saw the image of this punch in the new catalogue I knew you could do more with it than just use the two shapes as directional arrows, and in fact it shouted little house to me.


I was really pleased with my beach hut design and this also uses the new Kinda Eclectic stamp set for the sun and the sand. For stripes on the beach huts I used the the striped image from the Six-Sided Sampler stamp set and this is just big enough to punch the shape from. Punch some more shapes in a different colour to trim the roofs from, and cut little doors. A bit of fun!

I have two more cards to show over the next few days.

Julia






No comments:

Post a Comment