Tuesday, July 1, 2014

New Stampin' Up 2014/2015 Annual Catalogue & Weekly Deals

At last! The new catalogue goes live today and the long wait for me to order some of the fantastic new products is over.

Also the weekly deals are continuing and this week there is a good deal on the Angled Tag Topper punch, check out the deals here.

The card I am showing in this blog post actually uses products from the 2013/2014 catalogue but they have all been carried over to the new one, which is great as Summer Silhouettes is still one of my favourites.


Stamps: Papillon Potpourri, Summer Silhouettes, Wetlands and Sassy Salutations
Inks: Calypso Coral, Tangerine Tango and Soft Suede
Card: Calypso Coral and Very Vanilla

If you would like to place an order for anything from the new catalogue, which can be viewed at the side of my blog, my contact details are above.

Happy crafting.

Julia

No comments:

Post a Comment