Sunday, April 27, 2014

Everything Eleanor with Very Vintage Wheel

One final blog post for April, but please also check out my Pinterest boards regularly (button link on the top right of my blog) as I do put some of my own cards on there together with ideas from other crafters that inspire me. 

Today's card uses the Very Vintage wheel and Smoky Slate ink to create a background .....


On to the background I have stamped the swirl from Everything Eleanor in Old Olive. This has been layered onto Old Olive card before fixing to a base card made from Melon Mambo.

On a separate piece of card I stamped the ornate shape (Everything Eleanor) using Smoky Slate ink and cut this out by hand before fixing directly on to the card. I then made a 'banner' shape from Melon Mambo card, and stamped the sentiment (Label Love) in Melon Mambo onto spare card cutting this out using the corresponding punch. 

To finish I fixed the elements on to my card using foam pads and secured a twist of white organza ribbon between the layers.

To check out this weeks deals from Stampin' Up please click the link here.

Happy crafting!

Julia


No comments:

Post a Comment