Thursday, November 14, 2013

Festive Flurry with Winter Frost Papers

Hello,

The exterior of our property is being painted at the moment and I have just been outside with cups of tea for the painters. Although it is a bright day here in Netheravon it is really cold in the wind, and so I think it appropriate to show a card using the Winter Frost Designer Papers.


The layout for this card was a suggestion given to demonstrators by SU. I like to use papers cut in this way but have always put them vertically or horizontally on my cards, so I like this idea with the strips placed at an angle and crossing over at the top. 

For my base card and for the large snowflake I have used the Brushed Silver card stock. The smaller snowflake has been stamped using Island Indigo ink onto Coastal Cabana card and then die cut. The Festive Flurry stamps and framelit dies are available on page 30 of the Seasonal Catalogue and can be purchased together as a bundle saving 15% on the individual prices. Add a gem to the centre of the snowflake and your are finished.

Back soon,

Julia

No comments:

Post a Comment