Friday, May 4, 2012

New Summer Mini & Framelits Shaped Card

Hello,

I have been absent without leave for a while catching up on a few things, so little late with this announcement, but the new Summer Mini Catalogue has now launched (see link on left of my blog). There are some great new products and as I have a couple of workshops this week, I will be sharing some of my samples and cards made using items from the new book.

The base card for this design has been cut with the new 'Framelits' label dies, and I have used the new Twitterpated Designer papers and the lovely pleated and stitched ribbon.


Card:  Baja Breeze and Island Indigo
Ink:  Island Indigo
Stamps:  Aviary
Ribbon:  Pleated Satin in Riding Hood Red
Also used:  Vintage Wallpaper embossing folder and Designer Printed Brads 

Thanks for stopping by. I will be back soon with another card using the new and very elegant 'Framelits' label dies.

Julia



No comments:

Post a Comment