Sunday, June 4, 2017

New Stampin' Up Catalogue 2017/2018

Hello and thank you, to anyone who occasionally visits my blog.

I am not posting regularly to this blog at the moment but I will always upload the current catalogue and supplements so that you can link to the latest products available. You can also link to my Pinterest boards where I post most of the cards and projects I have made.

Launched on the 1st June, the 2017/2018 Stampin' Up catalogue is very bright and cheerful with lots of new stamp sets, dies, embossing folders and embellishments along with all the matching card, ink and paper that Stampin' Up are so famous for. The five new colours for 2017-2019 are Lemon Lime Twist, Berry Burst, Fresh Fig, Powder Pink and Tranquil Tide. All of the colours fit well into the existing colour range, but I think the Lemon Lime Twist will become a favourite, a lovely bright colour to add to the green range.

I have so many favourites in the catalogue but I thought I would share a few Stampin' Up videos to give you some inspiration.

First the Oh So Eclectic bundle:


The At Home with You Bundle:


The 3D Textured Embossing Folders:


And finally the You Move Me bundle:



Have fun browsing the new catalogue, and please contact me if I can be of any help or if you would like to place an order.

Julia

No comments:

Post a Comment