Saturday, July 9, 2016

Stampin' Up July Offer


If you are pondering over the new catalogue and making your wish list, I have some great news for you! From now until the 31st July Stampin' Up have a promotion running.

For every £45 you spend in July (before any shipping costs if applicable) you will receive a £4.50 BONUS DAYS voucher that you can spend in August on any item you like. This is a great opportunity to shop from your wish list or stock up on essentials.

The best part is you can earn as many vouchers as you like, ready to spend in August.



Please note that I now show my own hand made cards on Pinterest, where I also post ideas and inspiration from other pinners. You can view all my boards by clicking on the Pinterest button above right.

Happy crafting,

Julia

No comments:

Post a Comment