Sunday, January 12, 2014

Venetian Romance Take 3

Good morning, showing my third card in this 'mini series' of cards using the Venetian Romance designer papers.


In addition to the papers, I have stamped the frame from Papaya Collage with island indigo ink, and the fern leaves from the same set using pistachio pudding ink. As with my previous card I have gone 'off the page' with the layers to add a bit of interest.

The flowers have been stamped onto pistachio pudding card with the same colour ink, but I dabbed island indigo ink onto the centre of the flowers before stamping. (You can buy the Flower Shop stamps and punch as a bundle with clear stamps for £27.25). Curl and ink the edges of the flowers before adding some tiny brads and fixing to the card.

Next time I will be showing a card using the six-sided sampler stamps and punch.

Julia



1 comment:

  1. Hi Julia
    Happy New Year - love the colours on these 3 cards but not sure if you should eat the 2nd one with some of the names they use.
    Can't wait to catch up again.

    ReplyDelete