Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Time to Enjoy

Something a little different for me. I saw these stamps used in a recent craft magazine and treated myself. I have thoroughly enjoyed trying something which is a little out of my comfort zone. 


Card used to make the base card is Summer Starfruit from Stampin' Up. Inks used are Summer Starfruit, Tempting Turquoise, Raspberry Ripple and Basic Black. Please note that the background colours on these samples have been blended and therefore 'crossover' colours such as orange and green will appear.

And a second card:


Centres of the cogs and clocks on both samples are 'poppers' used in dressmaking.

I hope you have enjoyed these cards, and I will be back soon with some samples featuring the background design in the Stampin' Up set 'Clockworks'.

Julia


No comments:

Post a Comment