Thursday, August 30, 2012

Christmas Cardmaking Class - Reminder

Just a reminder that there are a few places left on my Christmas Cardmaking Class on the 6th October 2012 to be held in the hall at Tidworth Community Centre, Wylye Road, Tidworth, between 10.00am and 2.00pm.



During the 4 hour class you will make approximately 12 cards, but like last year there will be no pressure to rush and keep up with others, just enjoy some time crafting and make as many cards as you are comfortable with. 


Some of the cards will be using items from the Autumn/Winter Mini Catalogue which runs from 1st September 2012 to 31st January 2013. Please let me know if you would like a copy of this catalogue. 

Tea, coffee and biscuits will be provided, but please bring your own lunch if required.

Cost of the class is £28, which will include a copy of the 2012/2013 Annual Catalogue due out on 1st October 2012.

Please bring your own preferred tape tape/glue/adhesive to the class along with some foam pads.

If you would like to book a place please give me a call on 07796 682902 or contact me by email at juliajor@googlemail.com. I will need to take a £10 deposit to be received by Saturday 22nd September, but please book with me first to ensure there is a place as numbers are limited. 

On the day I will also be selling off some of my craft stash (to make way for new!) mostly other makes, but may include some retired items from Stampin’ Up if there is anything left.

Please note that payment for the class and any ‘sale’ items purchased on the day is cash or cheque. However, I can take a card payment for any items purchased from the Stampin' Up catalogues.

Julia

No comments:

Post a Comment