Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Season of Joy Christmas Card

The card I am sharing with you today is a variation on the same theme used in my previous post.

This card features the Season of Joy stamp set.


I have stamped the images onto paper from the Designer Series Paper Stack in Pool Party. Firstly I stamped the flourish in Pool Party ink across the paper, then added the Christmas flowers in Real Red and finally the snowflakes in Island Indigo.

I punched a small hole in the side of the card and tied a piece of Real Red Satin Ribbon in a double knot to form a 'cheats' bow, and finished with a few rhinestones.

I was really pleased with this card and the Season of Joy stamp set is a favourite of mine. I think I will be making a few more of these in various colours so if you know me you might even receive one of these for Christmas!

Back soon with details of my new Monthly Colour Collection Kits, so watch this space.

Julia

No comments:

Post a Comment