Monday, October 3, 2011

Welcome to the new Idea Book & Catalogue 2011-2012

Hello and welcome to the new Idea Book & Catalogue with lots of lovely new stamps, a fabulous range of five new In Colours, some fantastic new papers, ribbons and embellishments, not to mention some wonderful new punches (the Petite Pennants Builder punch is my favourite so far). If you would like your own copy of the new catalogue or would like to place an order please contact me, details above.

Sorry I have been AWOL lately. I have been preparing for an All Day Christmas Event which was held on Saturday in Tidworth. It was a wonderful day with lots of lovely ladies and a good time was had by all. I would like to say a big thank you to everyone who attended, and thanks to Amy my daughter who supplied us with refreshments throughout the day. We made lots of Christmas Cards, yes Christmas on possibly the hotest day of the year so far! My sister-in-law Lynne came along and took a class making a beautiful Christmas Canvas, and I am sure she will be showing it on her blog soon - click here.

Showing a few of the cards we made on Saturday, this set of four cards feature the Top Note Die shape and are all a similar design, but by using different stamps, shapes and colours they can look quite different. Stamp set used on all of these cards is Season of Joy.


Here is the detail on the first card where I added white dots to the flourish. I know some of the sentiments on my cards are not from current sets but with so many cards to make on the same day I had to use some from my own stash.


And two more cards in a red and green colourway.


Thanks for droppng by and over the next few weeks I hope to show some more samples from my All Day Christmas Event.

Have a good week.

Julia







No comments:

Post a Comment