Monday, August 22, 2011

Altered Tag - Sunny Garden DSP

Just a quick post today to share with you an altered clothing tag.

Have you noticed that a lot of the clothing ranges in shops now have lovely tags, some even come with buttons sewn on to them already. However this one did not have buttons but I added a Springtime Vintage 'Big' Designer button and some buttons made with the Embosslits Sweet Buttons Die.


I tore some Sunny Garden DSP and sponged the torn edges before fixing to the tag. The flower at the top right was already on the tag so I took my lead for colour from this when choosing the paper and used Poppy Parade ink to stamp the images.

Stamp sets used: 
French Foliage (for text background)
Strength & Hope (swirl image)
Broadsheet Alphabet (my initial 'J')

Punches used:
Circle 1 1/4" and 1 3/8"

The ribbon, eyelet and twine were already on the tag.

Thanks for dropping by.




No comments:

Post a Comment