Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Nature Walk - Pleated Front Card

Hi and thanks for visiting.

For today's card I have pleated some Botanical Gazette Designer Series Paper for the front and fixed this to a piece of 14.5cm x 10.5cm Not Quite Navy card for the back. This lovely paper design of bees has a honeycomb design on the reverse. I added a border of Not Quite Navy card shaped with the Scalloped Edge Punch to the pleated paper to add stability. The sentiment is from Occasional Greetings.


On the inside I stamped an insert using the bee from the Nature Walk set of stamps in Not Quite Navy. The wild flower image on the right is from the same set of stamps has been stamped in More Mustard.


The card closes flat to go into an envelope.

Something different here I think you will agree, and I have to thank a fellow Stampin' Up Demonstrator who brought a Christmas card made in a similar way to the recent Artstamps Show at Newbury.

Julia





No comments:

Post a Comment