Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Very Vintage 3 - Tiny Tags

Hi everyone and welcome back. Here is my final card using the Very Vintage stamping wheel, and this time combined with the Tiny Tags stamp set.


The background strip has again been stamped with the Very Vintage wheel in black ink onto Whisper White card.

I then stamped three images from the Tiny Tags set onto Whisper White card with Versamark ink, embossed these with clear powder, and used my Sponge Dauber to add colour around the images. The circles were then cut out with a punch and layered onto a slightly larger circle of Rose Red card.

I tied some silver Elastic Cord around the top of the card, and finished this with a couple of small tags made with the Jewellery punch and a cut out heart again from the Tiny Tags stamp set.

If anyone has any questions or would like to order any of the products used please contact me by phone or email - details on my blog.

Back soon, Julia x




1 comment:

  1. Waw,, cards are good and creative,,

    Uhooi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete