Thursday, February 10, 2011

Love Letter Class Cards

Here are the projects from my recent Love Letter classes. We had a great time at both classes with several of my loyal crafting friends and some lovely new ladies, so looking forward to more classes to come over the next few months.

The cards and bottle tag were all made using the Love Letter Designer Series papers and have been mixed with colours of riding hood red, very vanilla, basic black, basic grey and old olive.


We used stamps from three Sale-a-Bration sets of Bliss, Sweet Summer and Punch Bunch, together with 'thanks' and 'happy birthday' sentiments from the Perfect Punches set in the main catalogue.

The clock is ticking fast and the Sale-a-Bration promotion ends on the 28th February 2011. Spend £45 and earn one free Sale-a-Bration stamp set your choice. Click on the brochure (left) to see the stamp sets available.

Thanks for visiting my blog, I will be back soon with some more projects.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Julia
    Thank you for a great evening with lovely cards. I have already started to play with my new purchases and can't wait for the next class.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The owl and the birthday card with the bird on are my favourites. A lovely evening, looking forward to next week and collecting my goodies

    ReplyDelete